Sales do not have to be complicated multi media for customers! We are not selling algorithm’s, first page of Google, or complicated advertising in products. Hannon Distribution offers an effective, and proven opportunity to its clients to be in the one place everyone needs to go . . . The Supermarket. We have hundreds of displays in Supermarkets from Bath, ME to Rhode Island.
Your role is to sell billboards and side advertising boards on these popular free publication racks supermarkets. Focusing primarily on Real Estate, Insurance, and Attorneys.
You will be given excellent support through various marketing campaigns, calling lists, and industry professionals. We will not bottle neck your success, or cap your sales.
This is a smile and dial position, with limited inbound sales.
- Consistently meets/exceeds all revenue targets
- Develops and demonstrates expert knowledge and understanding of our locations, sales and marketing assets.
- Represent and embrace our traditional products and services.
- Follows our prescribed best practices on Pipeline Management and Gap Analysis and completes all required sales process activities
- Regularly and customarily engaged in person with customers
- Drives customer retention through excellent customer service
- Develops new business by understanding customer needs and selling products and services that provide value to the customer
- Effectively communicates with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-)
- Maintains the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the workplace and in the market
Position Requirements Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of competitive media landscape; use for new business development and sales analysis
- Ability to prospect new business via cold calling and other prospecting techniques including social media where applicable
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Ability to close new business and exceed sales targets
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Organized with an attention for detail
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in media related business
- Minimum of one year sales experience, preferably in outside sales
- Prior experience in digital marketing sales highly desirable
Contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.